2 bedroom flat for saleSt. Lawrence Avenue, Worthing
- 2 Double Bedroom Appartment
- Set Over 1st & 2nd Floor
- Modern Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Modern White Family Bathroom
- Additional Loft Room
- Extremely Sought After Tarring Village Location
Middleton Estates are delighted to offer this 2 double bedroom apartment set over the first and second floor of this imposing detached period house. Located in the extremely sought after Tarring Village. A range of local shops, pubs and restaurants can be found within walking distance as well as West Worthing Railway Station. Internally the first floor the property offers entrance hall, lounge, 11'8 modern fitted kitchen breakfast room, refitted modern white bathroom with stairs leading to the second floor boasting 2 double bedrooms and use of addition large loft room.
Lease Approximately 94 years
Maintenance Approximately £700 per year
Communal Entrance Hall -
Entrance Hall -
Lounge - 3.94m x 3.53m (12'11 x 11'7) -
Kitchen / Breakfast Room - 3.56m x 2.72m (11'8 x 8'11) -
Bedroom 1 - 4.83m x 3.30m (15'10 x 10'10) -
Bedroom 2 - 3.73m 3.30m (12'03 10'10) -
Loft Room - 3.48m x 2.18m (11'5 x 7'2) -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26521584. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Middleton Estates, Shoreham-By-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.