2 bedroom cottage for saleWhalebone Cottages, London Road, Hastingwood
Offers in Region of
- A Two DOUBLE Bedroom Cottage
- Situated Within Close Proximity To The M11
- Potential To Extend (STPP)
- Driveway For One Car
- Larger Than Average Secluded Rear Garden
- Modern Fitted Ground Floor Family Bathroom
- Separate Living & Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen
- E.P.C. Rating: D
* A Two DOUBLE Bedroom Cottage * Situated Within Close Proximity To The M11 * Potential To Extend (STPP) * Driveway For One Car * Larger Than Average Secluded Rear Garden * Modern Fitted Ground Floor Family Bathroom * Separate Living & Dining Area * Fitted Kitchen * E.P.C. Rating: D
Entrance Lobby - 1.22m x 0.91m (4'61 x 3'15) - Double glazed front door with window to side aspect, inset spotlights, tiled flooring, leading into :-
Lounge - 3.35m x 3.05m (11'96 x 10'89) - Double glazed window to front aspect, engineered wood oak flooring, brick built feature fireplace, ceiling with featured wooden beams, TV point, telephone point, power points.
Dining Room - 2.74m x 2.13m (9'46 x 7'95) - Engineered oak wood flooring, single radiator, power points, under stairs cupboard, separate door leading upstairs to first floor, open planned leading to kitchen.
Kitchen - 1.78m x 2.74m (5'10 x 9'54) - Double glazed window to rear aspect, range of base & wall units with roll top surfaces, tiled splash backs, inset spotlights, plumbed for washing machine, sink & drainer unit, space for fridge/freezer, electric oven & gas hob (untested), power points.
Downstairs Bathroom - 1.52m x 1.83m <2.13m x 0.61m.5.18m (5'46 x 6'37 <7 - Double glazed opaque window to rear aspect, towel radiator, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps, low level W.C, wash hand basin with vanity unit, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, inset spotlights, separate power shower cubicle.
Bedroom 1 - 4.27m x 3.05m (14'94 x 10'79) - Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, double radiator, TV point, power points.
Bedroom 2 - 2.74m x 2.13m<3.96m<0.91m (9'52 x 7'97<13'17<3'86) - Double glazed window to rear aspect, double radiator, loft access, power points.
Garden - 18.29mft width x 12.19mft length narrowing to 3.05 - Mainly laid to lawn with plant & shrub borders, shed , patio, outside tap, outside lights.
Additional Information - Driveway for one vehicle.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56201785.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26521603. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Church Langley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.