2 bedroom bungalow for saleKensington Drive, Woodford Green, Essex
- 2 bedroom semi detached bungalow
- Versatile accommodation
- Garden backing onto fields
- Good transport links & local amenities
- Situated on the Hilltop Farm estate amenities
- Chain free
- EPC energy rating E (41)
The Hilltop Farm estate is very popular with people that want a peaceful place to live along side good transport links.This is a quiet road and provides great access through to major routes into the City including the North Circular and the A12.Many people take a walk to South Woodford station to join the Central Line or an alternative is to hop on a bus into Gants Hill.There are supermarkets, schools and parks in the vicinity providing convenience to almost any lifestyle.As this bungalow has a separate dining room and a lounge, it could certainly be used as a three bedroom if you so wish.This kind of versatility added to the fact that you could extend into the loft, (subject to planning permission), means it could appeal to families, investors, or those approaching their golden years.Admittedly the property does need some decoration but is being offered chain free.
What the Owner says:
My mother enjoyed many wonderful years here with living all on one level, access was made very easy for her and the property was easy to get around. She very much enjoy sitting in the conservatory overlooking the garden which was a lovely place to spend the day. The garage at the rear was handy for storage and whilst I appreciate some decoration is required, at least the new buyer can put their own stamp on it.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 13'6 x 11'11 (4.12m x 3.63m)
- Kitchen: 10'0 x 7'10 (3.05m x 2.39m)
- Conservatory: 12'10 x 9'6 (3.91m x 2.90m)
- Dining Room/Bedroom 3: 10'5 x 8'5 (3.18m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'2 x 12'0 (3.71m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'2 x 10'5 (4.02m x 3.18m)
- Front Garden
- Shared Drive
- Rear Garden
- Garage To The Rear
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56202544.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 53616799. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Woodford Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.