3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePenshurst Way, Boyatt Wood, Eastleigh
Sold STC £270,000
- No forward chain
- Kitchen/dining area
- Three bedrooms
- Garage & driveway
Offered with no forward chain, this semi detached family home has the benefit of driveway and garage and is in a cul-de-sac location in the popular area of Boyatt Wood. With access to schools, Eastleigh town centre with an array of shops, leisure facilities, railway station, airport and motorway.
Offered with no forward chain, this semi detached family home has the benefit of driveway and garage and is in a cul-de-sac location in the popular area of Boyatt Wood. With access to schools, Eastleigh town centre with an array of shops and leisure facilities, mainline railway station, airport and motorway links.
Upvc and double glazed window and door to side elevation, stairs to first floor, radiator, under stairs storage, obscure glazed panel to lounge, door to cloakroom
Cloakroom 5' 10" x 2' 6" ( 1.78m x 0.76m )
Obscure double glazed window to side elevation, low level W.C, corner wash hand basin
Lounge 15' 11" red to 14'9" x 10' 8" ( 4.85m red to 14'9" x 3.25m )
Double glazed full length picture window, electric fire, shelving to either side of chimney, radiator.
Dining Area 11' 10" x 7' 9" ( 3.61m x 2.36m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear garden, radiator.
Kitchen Area 11' 3" x 8' 3" ( 3.43m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, range of wall and base level units, roll edge work surface over, one and a half bowl sink unit, space for cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for under unit fridge and freezer, complimentary wall tiling, cupboard housing boiler, open plan to dining area
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, doors to rooms, airing cupboard housing tank and shelving.
Bedroom 1 13' 7" to wardrobe doors x 9' 1" ( 4.14m to wardrobe doors x 2.77m )
Part sloping ceiling, double glazed window to front elevation, range of mirror fronted sliding door wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 6" max x 9' ( 3.51m max x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator
Bedroom 3 11' 6" x 6' 7" max ( 3.51m x 2.01m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator
Bathroom 6' 4" x 5' 4" ( 1.93m x 1.63m )
Obscure double window to side elevation, low level W.C, wash hand basin, panel enclosed bath, shower, complimentary wall tiling
Area laid to lawn, hedge, flower and shrub borders, driveway to side leading to garage
Garage 16' 1" x 8' ( 4.90m x 2.44m )
Up and over door, power and light
Patio seating area, area of lawn, hedge and shrub borders, outside light and side gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56202862.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ELH103298. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.