1 bedroom apartment for saleSouthampton Road, Eastleigh
Sold STC £150,000
- CONTEMPORARY STYLING THROUGHOUT
- INTEGRATED KITCHEN
- STYLISH BATHROOM
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE
- HIGH CEILINGS & CHARACTER FEATURES
- OFF ROAD PARKING
A superb reinvention of a character building. This one bedroom apartment comes with a separate, fully integrated kitchen, electric heating throughout, a stylish modern bathroom with shower over bath and allocated parking. OVER 50% NOW SOLD
Parkway Court is a superb development of fifteen apartments. A mix of studio, one and two bedroom units, each apartment is finished to a high standard throughout with contemporary kitchen in a stone shade with integrated oven and hob plus hood. The look of the kitchens is enhanced with the inclusion of integrated washing machines and fridges.
The apartments are all floored throughout, with a mix of tiling to bath and shower rooms, carpet to bedroom and living areas, plus hard wearing timber style flooring to kitchens.The property is a modern reinvention of a characture structure and high ceilings and feature windows all enhance this image, but with brand new UPVC double glazing and a 10 year guarantee, all the benefits and peice of mind that comes with a new development are included here.
The properties span 3 floors, with duplex units alongside the more traditional single floor layouts. The communal areas hark back to a more grand era and a viewing at the launch weekend of 10th September is essential to fully appreciate the quality being provided by Oakdene Construction.
Lounge 17' 2" into bay x 11' 2" ( 5.23m into bay x 3.40m )
Kitchen 8' 3" x 6' 4" ( 2.51m x 1.93m )
Bedroom Irregular Shaped Room 14' 7" max into bay x 11' 4" ( 4.45m max into bay x 3.45m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ELH103367. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.