2 bedroom apartment for saleStratford Road, Shirley, Solihull
- A Two Bedroomed Second Floor Luxury Apartment
- Two Parking Spaces
- Master Bedroom With Ensuite
- Help To Buy Available
- Private Gated Entrance
- Lift To All Floors
- Communal Landscaped Gardens
Fantastic Opportunity to Live In This Luxurious Two Bedroom Second Floor Apartment.
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE AT £223,960
Call us Now to Arrange to View The Stunning Show Apartment
Luxurious living at Catherine's Court* These homes are designed to optimum standards. That means not only high-specification fixtures and fittings for maximum comfort and style, but also the latest energy efficiency features and technology. This second floor apartment comprises communal reception areas, private reception hall, living room, fitted dining/kitchen, two bedrooms, ensuite, bathroom and utility room. The property benefits from central heating, double glazing, and two off road parking spaces.
Welcome To Catherine's Court
Catherine's Court Solihull needs little introduction, especially since it was recently voted the UK’s ‘Best Town To Live In.’ Solihull blends great greenery with superior shopping. Enjoy verdant gems, like Brueton Park, stroll along the Stratford-upon-Avon Canal or play a leisurely round at Widney Manor or at several other local top quality golf courses. Refresh your wardrobe with easy shopping, either in the gorgeously preserved, pedestrianised Tudor High Street or in the lively Touchwood Shopping Centre, home to John Lewis and many upmarket boutiques.Catherine’s Court provides easy access to many of the areas best restaurants, cafes and supermarkets. Stratford Road also benefits from easy transport links, giving you even more ways to explore the glorious Warwickshire countryside
Once you can tear yourself away from Solihull, you’ll find making the most of the surrounding area is a breeze. Ideally situated just minutes from Junction 4 of the M42, Catherine’s Court has easy access to the M6, M1, M40 and the Midlands motorway network beyond. You can take the train from Birmingham International station to reach London Euston in just one hour ten minutes making Catherine’s Court a smart choice for savvy commuters.The world is your oyster here, as Birmingham International Airport is just 10 minutes drive away, with flights to 110 destinations across Europe, Africa, Asia and the Americas.
Living Room 20' 6" x 9' 11" ( 6.25m x 3.02m )
Kitchen / Dining Room 11' 11" x 11' 5" ( 3.63m x 3.48m )
Master Bedroom 15' 10" x 9' 11" ( 4.83m x 3.02m )
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 10' 9" ( 3.58m x 3.28m )
: the internal photographs contained within this brochure are taken from the Show Apartment at Catherine's Court and are indicative only.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLY105714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Shirley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.