3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGoldpits, Warboys, Huntingdon
Sold STC £240,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Seven Outbuildings
- Parking for Numerous Vehicles
- 16' Living Room
- 20' Family Room
- Sun Room & Snug
- PVCu Double Glazing
- No Chain
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
*Parking for Numerous Vehicles
*16' Living Room
*20' Family Room
*Sun Room & Snug
*PVCu Double Glazing
PVCu entrance door to:
Radiator, vinyl flooring, coving to ceiling, PVCu double glazed patio door to Hallway. Opening to:
2.22m x 3.06m (7'3" x 10'). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, vinyl flooring, coving to ceiling, stainless steel sink with single drainer, glazed door to Sun Room.
Family Room (previously the garage)
6.23m x 2.35m (20'5" x 7'9"). Currently used as an entertainment room fitted with a brick built bar.
PVCu double glazed window to rear, PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, part carpet part laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, ceiling spotlights.
Radiator, vinyl flooring, coving to ceiling, stairs to first floor, door to:
3.63m x 5.05m (11'11" x 16'7") maximum including chimney breast. PVCu double glazed window to front, open fire set in feature surround, radiator, Karndean flooring, coving to ceiling.
Window to side, fitted with low-level WC, radiator, vinyl flooring.
3.07m x 4.20m (10'1" x 13'9") maximum into recess. Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl sink with single drainer and mixer tap, space for fridge, built-in electric oven, built-in four ring electric hob with pull out extractor hood over, PVCu double glazed window to rear, walk-in understairs storage cupboard with space for fridge freezer, vinyl flooring, coving to ceiling.
1.81m x 2.70m (5'11" x 8'10"). PVCu construction with PVCu double glazed windows, PVCu double glazed patio door to rear garden, glazed door to:
4.16m x 2.68m (13'8" x 8'10"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, PVCu double glazed patio door to rear garden.
Radiator, coving to ceiling, access to loft, door to:
3.32m x 3.00m (10'11" x 9'10"). PVCu double glazed window to front, built-in double wardrobe, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder with slatted shelving, radiator, coving to ceiling.
3.09m x 3.01m (10'2" x 9'11"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, wardrobe recess, radiator, coving to ceiling.
2.36m x 1.95m (7'9" x 6'5"). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with independent shower over and folding glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low-level WC, tiled surround, PVCu opaque double glazed window to rear, radiator, vinyl flooring, coving to ceiling with ceiling spotlights.
The front is enclosed by timber fencing and conifer trees to sides, five bar wooden gated access, extensive wide gravel and concrete driveway providing off road parking for numerous vehicles.
Rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing and hedging to sides, concrete patio, mainly laid to gravel with artificial lawn covering, paved stepping stones leading to rear. Brick built bar area.
Outbuilding (Garage) 8.93m x 2.60m (29'4" x 8'6")
With power and light connected, door to:
Outbuilding 2.60m x 2.35m (8'6" x 7'9")
With power and light connected, glazed door to:
2.67m x 2.37m (8'9" x 7'9"). With power and light connected, glazed door to:
6.05m x 4.65m (19'10" x 15'3"). With power and light connected, window to side, opening to:
5.37m x 3.15m (17'7" x 10'4") maximum. With power and light connected, opening to:
5.92m x 4.70m (19'5" x 15'5"). With power and light connected, opening to:
3.61m x 6.72m (11'10" x 22'1"). PVCu double glazed window to front, sealed unit double glazed window to front, door leading to rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56204749.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM201817. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.