2 bedroom apartment for saleDoncaster Road, Rotherham
Sold STC £65,000
- Beautifully presented Apartment
- Popular location close to Clifton Park
- Ideal purchase for First Time Buyer
- Two Bedrooms
- Communal Grounds with parking
- Enjoying views over Rotherham
ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS! - DON`T MISS THIS FANTASTIC TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT - CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE AND CLIFTON PARK. Briefly comprising:- Entrance Hall, Lounge, Modern Kitchen, Two Bedrooms, Modern Bathroom. Communal gardens with parking.
Great opportunity for a first time buyer to purchase this modern Two Bedroom Apartment which is well placed for all the amenities of Rotherham town centre with Clifton Park nearby.
Offering beautifully presented accommodation which briefly comprises:- Entrance Hall, Lounge, Modern Kitchen, Two Bedrooms, Modern Bathroom. Communal gardens with parking.
CALL US NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!
A upvc double glazed door at the rear opens into the entrance hall with upvc double glazed window to the side, under-floor hearing and a large storage cupboard.
Lounge 11' 5" x 16' 5" ( 3.48m x 5.00m )
The beautifully presented lounge has a upvc double glazed window to the front, a contemporary electric fire and a upvc double glazed door leading onto the balcony which enjoys views into the distance.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 6' 10" ( 3.53m x 2.08m )
Recently re-fitted and beautifully presented kitchen having a stunning range of units with contrasting work surfaces, inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer, a built-in double oven, built-in microwave and 4-ring induction hob. There is a built-in fridge/freezer and a built-in washer. The room is partly tiled to complement the units and has a upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 9' ( 3.53m x 2.74m )
Featuring built-in wardrobes and having a upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' x 8' 4" ( 2.74m x 2.54m )
This room also has built-in wardrobes and a upvc double glazed window to the front.
This stylish shower room is fully tiled and has a walk-in shower, low flush w.c. and wash basin with storage. There is an extractor, a heated towel rail, spotlights and a upvc double glazed window.
The property is set in communal grounds with parking available (not allocated) and there is the possibility of renting Garages and Storerooms subject to availability.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56205112.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107494. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.