1 bedroom apartment for saleDalmorton Road, Wallasey
- Enviable views across the River Mersey
- Close Proximity to the Promenade
- Double Bedroom
- Good Transport links
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
Enjoying an enviable position with beautiful views across the River Mersey this top floor apartment is available with no ongoing chain and is located close to all local amenities including; shops, public transport links and the Promenade.
Enjoying an enviable position with beautiful views across the River Mersey this top floor apartment is available with no ongoing chain and is located close to all local amenities including; shops, public transport links and the Promenade. Entrance hall, a spacious lounge with dining area and the room lends itself to be divided which would provide you with a second reception room or bedroom, fitted kitchen, one double bedroom and a three piece bathroom. The property also has double glazing where stated and gas central heating.
Lounge 18' 10" MAX x 18' 11" MAX ( 5.74m MAX x 5.77m MAX )
A spacious L shaped lounge and dining room with double glazed windows to the front and side elevations with River Views, this room lends itself due to its size to be partioned to create a further reception room or bedroom, television point and carpeted flooring.
Kitchen 5' 10" MAX x 10' 11" MAX ( 1.78m MAX x 3.33m MAX )
Fitted kitchen consisting of; base units, single bowl sink and drainer unit and roll top work surfaces. Electric oven, electric hob and plumbing for a washing machine.
Bedroom One 10' 10" MAX x 8' 11" MAX ( 3.30m MAX x 2.72m MAX )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bath with mixer tap and shower overhead, wash hand basin, W/C, radiator, partially tiled walls and flooring. Double glazed window to the front aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56205130.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAL106066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.