3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWaterslack Road, Bircotes, Doncaster
Sold STC £90,000
- GUIDE PRICE £90,000 - £100,000
- Lounge, Modern Breakfast Kitchen, Rear Lobby & Utility Room, Cloakroom
- Three Bedrooms, Spacious Family Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Off Street Parking, Enclosed Mature Garden
GUIDE PRICE £90,000-£100,000
MOTIVATED VENDOR - NO CHAIN AND VACANT POSSESSION. Book a viewing to realise this lovely three bedroomed property which is ready to move staight in. Upgraded to a high standard and a much larger property internally than you would realise from a kerbside viewing.
IMPRESSIVE AND WELL PRESENTED - MUCH LARGER INTERNALLY THAN YOU WOULD REALISE - ARRANGE A VIEWING.
Upgraded and modernised this end terraced property is located to the heart of the village with the amenities all being close by. There are a wide range of facilities including both primary & secondary schools, supermarkets, individual shops, modern healthcare centre and the A1 motorway link.
The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, lounge and spacious breakfast kitchen, large walk in understairs storage area ideal for study room. Rear lobby with downstairs wc and utility room, three double bedrooms and a good sized modern family bathroom. Offering off street parking to the front and an enclosed rear garden with lawn and decked seating area.
Entry in to the property through a front facing upvc entrance door, stairs leading to the first floor, central heating radiator and laminate flooring. Telephone point and access through into the lounge.
Lounge 13' 11" x 14' 10" into alcove ( 4.24m x 4.52m into alcove )
Having a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring. Tv aerial point, telephone point and a wooden surround with an electric fire inset.
Large Storage Cupboard
Having a side facing obscured double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring. This is a really useful space and could easily be utilised as a study area.
Kitchen - Diner 8' 10" x 10' ( 2.69m x 3.05m )
Fitted with a comprehensive range of modern wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit and housing for a fridge freezer. Gas hob with an extractor fan above, electric oven and two rear facing double glazed windows overlooking the garden, central heating radiator. Door leads through to the rear lobby.
Having a rear facing upvc entrance door and a cloakroom leading off.
Having a side facing double glazed window, stainless steel sink unit and a wall mounted central heating boiler, range of storage units.
Having a side facing obscured double glazed window, wash hand basin and a low flush wc, central heating radiator.
Having a side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 20' 5" x 10' ( 6.22m x 3.05m )
Double Bedroom: Having a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and access to the loft space.
Bedroom Two 13' 10" x 10' 1" ( 4.22m x 3.07m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and a tv aerial point.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 10' 9" ( 3.02m x 3.28m )
Large single bedroom having a front facing double glazed window, over stairs storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Bathroom 10' x 4' 6" ( 3.05m x 1.37m )
Large family bathroom with a modern white suite comprising of a shower cubicle with a mains fed shower inset, bath, low flush wc and a wash hand basin. Heated towel rail, extractor fan and an amtico style floor, side facing obscured double glazed window and modern tiled walls.
To the front of the property there is a driveway for off street parking and a walled lawned garden.
Gateway to the side of the property enclosed the rear garden which is well maintained and is fenced and lawned. There is a garden shed and a decked seating area to the far side of the property, paved area close to the house.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office turning left and follow the road heading out towards the A1. Take the first turning signposted Bircotes and follow the road into the village. Take the right hand turning onto Waterslack Road where the property can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56205172.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104087. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.