3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMearnscroft Road, Newton Mearns, Glasgow
- Rarely available
- Modern detached bungalow
- Spacious lounge
- Three bedrooms
- Larger plot
- GCH & DG
A rarely available, and highly desirable, modern detached bungalow, enjoying a tranquil setting in the affluent suburban town of Newton Mearns. Excellent scope for extension, subject to relevant planning permissions.
Accommodation on offer comprises welcoming reception hallway with excellent storage. Spacious lounge with bay window. Large kitchen is complimented by integrated oven, hob, fridge, freezer and dish washer. Three double bedrooms with master en suite WC. Family bathroom with four piece suite including separate shower cubicle. Large attic. GCH & DG.
Immaculate gardens to front and rear of property. Good sized single garage with driveway to front. Internal viewing is highly recommended in order to appreciate the particularly appealing accommodation on offer.
The development's location allows an easy connection to Ayr Road which is convenient for accessing a wide variety of local amenities such as The Avenue shopping centre, which hosts a large Asda supermarket, Marks & Spencer's, Boots, banks, restaurants, cafes and various other retail outlets.
There are excellent public transport and major road links. The A77 provides south bound access towards Ayrshire or northwards to Glasgow . The nearby GSO bypass leads to East Kilbride. Mearnscroft Road is within close proximity to the M77 motorway network, giving quick and easy access to Glasgow City Centre, the M8, Glasgow Airport, Ayrshire and further afield.
Lounge 15' 10" x 11' 9" ( 4.83m x 3.58m )
Kitchen 14' 2" x 10' 10" ( 4.32m x 3.30m )
Bedroom One 15' 4" x 11' 9" ( 4.67m x 3.58m )
En Suite(wc) 6' 9" x 3' 4" ( 2.06m x 1.02m )
Bedroom Two 13' 11" x 9' 10" ( 4.24m x 3.00m )
Bedroom Three 10' 6" x 9' 10" ( 3.20m x 3.00m )
Bathroom 9' 6" x 7' 6" ( 2.90m x 2.29m )
Conservatory 14' 2" x 9' 9" ( 4.32m x 2.97m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56206687.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMN102551. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Newton Mearns Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.