3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLeighton Road, Weston, Bath
Sold STC £500,000
- Stunning Extended Family House with Views
- Impressive Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room
- Living Room with Fireplace
- South Facing Garden & Home Office
Allen & Harris have the pleasure of marketing this superior and beautifully extended family house that enjoys lovely southerly views across Bath and offers spacious, extended accommodation that features a wonderful open plan kitchen/ dining/family room and three double bedrooms. Viewing essential.
Accommodation comprises Entrance Lobby; Hallway; Living Room; Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room; Cloakroom; First Floor Landing; Master Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room; Two Further Bedrooms; Bathroom; Front & Rear Gardens; Home Office; Driveway to Garage.
Double glazed front door leading entrance lobby with door to garage.
Wooden flooring. Double radiator.
Living Room 13' 8" x 11' 10" ( 4.17m x 3.61m )
Bright and airy room with double glazed picture window to front. Feature fireplace with open working grate. Ceiling coving. Radiator.
Open Plan Kitchen/family Room 22' 9" (max) x 20' 3" (max) ( 6.93m (max) x 6.17m (max) )
A fantastic extended open plan room overlooking the garden with southerly views across Bath and the surrounding hills. Contemporary woodburner set on a slate hearth. Oak style flooring. Picture double glazed sliding window and double glazed patio door leading out onto the garden. Large skylight.
Fitted with an excellent range of stylish white fronted wall and base units with granite work surfaces. Matching island unit. Integrated dishwasher, microwave, tall fridge and freezer. Rangemaster Toledo five ring gas cooker with cooker hood over. Inset single bowl sink unit with chrome mixer taps. Two contemporary radiators.
Double glazed door to side pathway.
White suite comprising low level WC and wash basin. Radiator. Oak flooring. Double glazed window to side.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side. Hatch to roofspace.
Master Bedroom 12' 6" x 10' 10" ( 3.81m x 3.30m )
Picture double glazed window enjoying open southerly views across Bath. Radiator
Ensuite Shower Room 5' 10" x 4' 10" ( 1.78m x 1.47m )
Smart white suite with chrome fittings comprising large shower cubicle. Pedestal wash basin. Low level WC. Chrome ladder radiator. Extractor fan. Spotlighting. Fully tiled walls. Shaver point and strip light.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 12' ( 3.84m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to front. Fitted wardrobes and drawer unit. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' x 8' 2" ( 3.66m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator
Bathroom Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
Double glazed picture window enjoying widespread views across Bath. Additional double glazed window to side. White suite comprising large tiled shower cubicle. Paneled bath with shower mixer taps. Pedestal wash basin. Low level WC Built-in cupboard housing Worcester gas boiler. Two chrome ladder radiator. Tiled splashback.
Area of lawn garden with borders. Driveway leading to integral garage.
Garage 17' 6" x 8' 4" ( 5.33m x 2.54m )
Up and over door. Power and light. Double glazed window to side. Roll edged worktop surfaces with base units. Inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Plumbing for washing machine. Range of tall storage cupboards.
Rear Garden 46' x 28' ( 14.02m x 8.53m )
Southerly facing enclosed garden with large decked terrace. Neat lawn and raised vegetable bed. Water tap. Side access with gate to driveway.
Home Office 9' 10" x 6' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.08m )
Double glazed windows and french doors. Built-in storage cupboard and desk. Fully insulated with power and light.
Garden Store 6' 10" x 4' 5" ( 2.08m x 1.35m )
Excellent space mowers and tools.
From Queen Square proceed out on the Upper Bristol Road, through the Windsor Bridge traffic lights. At the next set of lights bear right and at the mini-roundabout bear right onto Combe Park. Follow the road into Crown Road and then into High Street. At the roundabout turn right onto Lansdown Lane. Take the third left turn onto Leighton Road and the house will be found immediately on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56206693.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT105869. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.