3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleJobs Lane, March
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
FANCY A PROJECT? In need of renovation. Rear Gardens. ** £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE ON THIS PROPERTY ** Viewing Advised. NO UPWARD CHAIN
This detached bungalow is situated in the south side of March, approximately 3/4 mile from March Town Centre. The property benefits from double glazed windows, gas central heating, lounge, kitchen/dining room, rear gardens and off road parking.
Coved ceiling. Walk in storage cupboard. Radiator. Window to side.
Lounge 15' x 11' 11" max into recess ( 4.57m x 3.63m max into recess )
Window to front. Window to side. Radiator. Feature fireplace with tiled hearth and surround. Coved ceiling.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 12' x 11' 8" ( 3.66m x 3.56m )
Window to rear. Single drainer sink. Part tiled. Gas central heating boiler (wall mounted) Radiator. Gas heater.
Walk In Pantry 8' 2" x 4' 3" ( 2.49m x 1.30m )
Window to rear.
Loft access. Smoke alarm. Radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 12' ( 3.81m x 3.66m )
Two windows to front. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 9' 1" ( 3.66m x 2.77m )
Window to rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' x 9' 5" ( 3.66m x 2.87m )
Window to front. Radiator. Coved ceiling.
Window to rear. Radiator. Panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level wc. Coved ceiling. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank (which is lagged). Part tiled walls.
Front gardens are walled.
There is a shared drive leading to the off road parking to the rear.
Rear gardens are laid to grass.
The vendor will be applying an uplift clause regarding the future owner gaining permission for a plot in the back garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56206723.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107887. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.