4 bedroom town house for saleSheinton Street, Much Wenlock
Withdrawn from Market
- Highly individual and substantial Grade 11 listed residence
- Origins to the 12 century
- Immense character and historical interest
- Located in the heart of the town centre
- Many period features, high standard interior
- Four beds, three receptions, four bath/shower rooms
- Garage, Parking, delightful gardens
- View to Wenlock Priory
Bastard hall is a highly individual and substantial grade 11 listed 12th century residence with immense character and historical interest located within the heart of the town. Many period features, high standard interior, four beds, three receptions, four bathrooms/shower rooms, garage, parking, delightful gardens to the rear with views to Wenlock Priory.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3757696. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stentons Estate Agents, Much Wenlock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.