3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMain Road, Bilton, Hull, HU11 4AP
- Impressive 3 Bedroom Semi Detached
- Double Extension To The Rear
- Fixed Staircase To Loft Space
- Ample Off Road Parking To Front
- Duel Fuel Log Burner
- Impressive Rear Gardens
- Viewing Highly Essential !!
- Stunning Kitchen And Living Area
*** ALL WE CAN SAY IS VIEW NOW !! - THIS PROPERTY IS BEAUTIFUL WITH ALL THE SPACE YOU WILL EVER NEED - DOUBLE EXTENSION TO THE REAR AND FIXED STAIRCASE TO LOFT SPACE - ***
JUST ONE LOOK! Feast your eyes on this impressive 3-bedroom semi detached property that is well positioned in the popular East Hull Village of Bilton. Having undergone a series of upgrades and refurbishments by the current owners to create an exceptional size kitchen and living area, this property should be at the top of your list when arranging your viewings. Comprising of entrance hall, lounge, cloakroom/wc and a kitchen and living area with quality high gloss units and bi-folding doors to the rear garden. To the first floor are 3 bedrooms with a fixed staircase to loft space from bedroom and an impressive 4-piece family bathroom suite with double shower cubicle and Jacuzzi bath. To the rear of the property is a well presented and enclosed rear garden that is laid mainly to lawn with raised boarders and a selection of plants and fruit trees, decking patio area with pergola, feature pond with filtration system, shed, summerhouse, log store and garage access. To the font of the property is a large area providing ample off road parking for multiple vehicles and access via the side of the property that leads to a single detached brick built garage.
Council Tax Band C
Positioned on the Main Road of Bilton offering an array of local amenities including Asda Supermarket, local primary school, village post office, village hall, a variety of local shops and excellent road and transport links to Hull City Centre (Approx 4 Miles) and surrounding areas.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 357711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zest, Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.