2 bedroom apartment for saleAttingham Drive, Dudley, DY1
Offers in Excess of £75,000
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Dining area/lounge/Kitchen
- Two bedrooms (1 double, 1 single)
- House Bathroom/WC with shower over
- Allocated Parking Space
- Electric Heating/Double Glazing
- MUST BE VIEWED
- EPC C
We are pleased to offer a modern, ground floor, two bed apartment with double glazing and electric heating, within walking distance of Dudley town centre. The property has an open plan dining/lounge/kitchen, two good sized bedrooms (one double bedroom and one single), and a house bathroom/WC with shower over the bath. There is allocated parking. Ideal for investors or first time buyers alike. MUST BE VIEWED. EPC C
THE ACCOMMODATION WITH APPROXIMATE ROOM DIMENSIONS IS ARRANGED AS FOLLOWS:
Entrance Hallway .
Lounge/Kitchen/Diner 6.12m x 3m (20`1 x 9`10).
Bedroom Two 2.92m x 1.83m (9`7 x 6`0).
Bedroom One 5.11m x 2.36m (16`9 x 7`9).
House Bathroom 1.88m x 1.93m (6`2 x 6`4).
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56207263.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 17975_570. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Trinity Property, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.