1 bedroom commercial property for saleMain Street, Barry
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi Commercial Unit
- Yield of Approx 10%
- Ground Floor Shop
- One Bed Maisonette
- Superb Opportunity
- Shop Sold With All Fittings
*SEMI COMMERCIAL* A superb opportunity to purchase a semi commercial unit with a potential yield of 8-10% per annum! The ground floor unit is used as a Salon and includes all fittings whilst a substantial one bedroom maisonette occupies the first floor. EST. Rent of £500pcm for each unit.
**Viewings are limited to Monday & Tuesdays only and are strictly by appointment only, please call today for more information**
A superb opportunity to purchase a semi commercial unit situated in Cadoxton, Barry. The unit consists of ground floor commercial unit, trading as since 1975 as a well established Hair & Beauty salon. The unit is 'sold as seen' and the sale includes all current fixtures fittings. The perfect opportunity for anybody looking to run a similar business or to lease to a client looking to do the same. The estimated monthly rental income for this premises is £500.00pcm.
The first floor offers a spacious one bedroom maisonette which does require upgrading but would also achieve a monthly income of £500.00 once the upgrade is carried out.
The ground floor commercial unit has been used as an established family run Hair Salon since 1975. The unit is sold as seen and includes all fixtures and fittings, perfect for anyone looking to run their first business or for lease.
The unit offers the main shop front area, w.c and two further rooms - potential use as office space, sun bed or massage rooms.
Enclosed yard to rear.
The business is not being sold as a going concern.
The maisonette is accessed via door to front leading to hall with stairs rising to first floor landing. Accommodation includes:
Hall & Landing: Stairs rising to split level landing with loft hatch and doors to bedroom, lounge & kitchen.
Living room: Double glazed windows to front, electric heater, carpet, power points.
Bedroom: Double glazed window to rear, electric heater, carpet, power points.
Kitchen: Fitted cupboards & base units with sink unit with drainer, cooker, white goods, power points & double glazed window to front.
Inner hall: Two store cupboards, skylight to side & door to:
Bathroom: Bath, sink unit and w.c with double glazed window to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-56207956.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRY104671. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Barry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.