3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMitchell Avenue, Halstead
Sold STC £240,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedrooms
- Close to town centre
- Off road parking
A three bedroom semi-detached house situated close to the Town Centre and local amenities. The property offers off road parking
Double glazed door to front aspect. Double glazed window to front aspect. Understairs cupboard. Radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect. Suite comprising low level WC. Heated towel rail.
Lounge 12' 9" narrowing to 9' 6" x 18' 6" max ( 3.89m narrowing to 9' 6" x 5.64m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Double glazed french doors leading to garden. Two radiators. Laminate flooring.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 10' 8" ( 3.56m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Double glazed door leading to garden. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units over areas of rolltop work surface. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit with one and a half bowl. Integral electric grill, oven and hob.
Double glazed window to front aspect. Access to loft via ladder.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 10' 10" ( 3.58m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 10' 10" ( 3.56m x 3.30m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side aspects. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" + recess x 6' 6" ( 2.49m + recess x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Bath with shower over. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
Rear Of The Property
The rear garden commences with patio area and the remainder is predominantly laid to lawn and enclosed by panel fencing. Pergola. Shed and brick built store.
Front Of The Property
The front of the property has a lawned area and a shingled area for off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56207974.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HST104564. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.