2 bedroom flat for sale4 Joppa Park, Joppa, Edinburgh, EH15 2EP
Withdrawn from Market
- Well-presented, one-bedroom, main door ground-floor villa with front and rear gardens, forming part of a stone-built period terrace.
- Set on a quiet side street just back from the waterfront of Joppa, east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises a vestibule and hallway, living room, kitchen, dining room, double bedroom, a walk-in store, and a shower room.
- Period features, include a front facing bay window, ornate cornicework, picture and dado rails, and tall ceilings.
- Further features include gas central heating, a modern kitchen with appliances, a contemporary shower room and TV and phone points.
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented, two-bedroom, main door ground-floor villa with front and rear gardens, forming part of a stone-built period terrace set on a quiet side street just back from the waterfront of Joppa, east of Edinburgh city centre. The accommodation consists of a vestibule and hallway, kitchen, living/dining room,two-double bedrooms (Bedroom 1 is currently used as a sitting room), a walk-in store, and a shower room. Period features, include a front facing bay window, ornate cornicework, picture and dado rails, and tall ceilings. Further features include gas central heating, a modern kitchen with appliances, a contemporary shower room and TV and phone points. A vestibule entrance has period mosaic tiled flooring and gives access to the main hall featuring a fitted store cupboard, and cornicework. The impressively sized front-facing master bedroom features a gas fireplace with tasteful surround, bay window, ornate cornice, and press cupboard. Set to the rear the living/dining room offers space for lounge and dining furniture and features a glazed door to the garden, and press cupboard. The modern kitchen is set off the dining room and includes granite-effect worktops, stainless steel sink with drainer, washing machine and an integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, oven, 5 ring gas hob and canopy. A second double bedroom is also set to the rear and features cornicwork, and contemporary flooring. A walk-in store has shelving and lighting, whilst the rear facing shower room is fully tiled and has a vanity unit and a mains shower. Joppa is a highly-regarded residential area, on the southern shores of the Forth. Nearby Portobello High Street offers a range of services, local shops and cafes, whilst Fort Kinnaird Retail Park is close at hand providing major high street stores, popular restaurants and a multi-screen cinema. Locally, Portobello Swimming and Fitness centre, and the iconic beach and promenade offer leisure and there is well-regarded schooling at all levels. Edinburgh College and Queen Margaret University are also within easy reach of the area. There is a regular bus service connecting to the city centre, a rail station at nearby Brunstane, and excellent connections to the A1, city bypass, and major road networks.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7005677. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.