3 bedroom terraced house for saleWest View, Murton, Seaham, Co. Durham, SR7
- Three Bedroom Mid Terraced Home
- Substancial Family Accommodation
- Combi CH, Double Glazing.
- No Onward Chain. Priced to Sell
- The EPC Rating is C
We have pleasure in offering for sale this substantial three bedroom mid terraced home with combi central heating and double glazing.
Providing spacious family accommodation, it has been improved and the accommodation comprises; Entrance Hallway, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen with refitted units, Three Bedrooms and a Bathroom with Refitted Suite. There is a sunny yard to the rear.
It occupies a pleasant position, within comfortable distance of the many amenities afforded by Murton with Seaham town centre a short drive away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56212030.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHM160351. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kimmitt and Roberts, Seaham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.