6 bedroom detached house for saleVictoria Drive, Bognor Regis, West Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Large detached 4 double bedroom family home
- Large 2 double bedroom annexe with a new build feel
- Elegantly presented throughout
- Spacious private garden
- Ideal location with off road parking
- EPC energy rating D (56)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £650,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
This beautiful four double bedroom detached home is spacious, light and elegantly decorated throughout. All the reception rooms and bedrooms are of a generous size and with a fantastic garden with swimming pool; this would make the perfect family haven.The current owners have previously run restaurants and this is evident in the bespoke made, large kitchen area with stainless steel and high quality appliances throughout and slate floor.This home has been lovingly restored over the years to the beautiful home it is now, by re-arranging the layout to allow lots of light to flood into all the rooms. With two separate bathrooms this has the space for any large family.Original parquet flooring has been restored to its former glory and with original fireplaces and other period features this house has kept its charm and beauty.As if this was not enough, there is a separate two double bedroom annexe with a new build feel. With a large kitchen are and dining area and bay fronted large front aspect lounge, this two double bedroom annexe is larger than some semi-detached houses.If you are looking to generate extra income from a bed and breakfast or for an additional family number, this separate annexe will be perfect.
What the Owner says:
We love how the house now feels. This is totally different to how it was when we first moved in with it being quite dark, but despite this we instantly fell in love with it and could see the potential. Everyone who comes into the house comments on what a lovely feel it has, and to have relatives close to hand in the separate annexe has worked wonderfully for us.The children have lots of wonderful space to play and explore within the garden and the location is fantastic.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 14'10 x 13'8 (4.52m x 4.17m)
- Dining Area: 16'5 x 12'0 (5.01m x 3.66m)
- Kitchen Area: 15'8 x 11'0 (4.78m x 3.36m)
- Downstairs Shower Room: 10'10 x 5'4 (3.30m x 1.63m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'1 x 11'6 (3.69m x 3.51m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'11 x 9'11 (3.33m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'11 x 10'9 (3.63m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'10 x 9'11 (3.30m x 3.02m)
- Bathroom: 7'10 x 6'0 (2.39m x 1.83m)
- GROUND FLOOR
- Kitchen/Diner: 15'8 x 11'10 (4.78m x 3.61m)
- Cloakroom: 5'11 x 5'1 (1.80m x 1.55m)
- Lounge: 11'11 x 10'1 (3.63m x 3.08m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'11 x 10'1 (3.63m x 3.08m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'11 x 9'8 (3.63m x 2.95m)
- Bathroom: 8'2 x 5'8 (2.49m x 1.73m)
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
- Swimming Pool
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56214094.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40201726. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.