2 bedroom flat for saleHOLDERS HILL ROAD, LONDON, NW7
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- RRECEPTION ROOM
- FITTED & EQUIPPED KITCHEN
- BATHROOM / WC PLUS EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM / WC
- NEUTRAL DECORATIOSN & FLOORING, SOME WOOD FLOORS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING DOUBLE GLAZING
- COMMUNAL GARDENS
- BALCONY ENTRYPHONE
- LONG LEASE CHAIN FREE
- GATED, ALLCOATED OFF STREET PARKING
TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM and TWO BATHROOM APARTMENT on second (top) floor of 2008 built block with passenger lift. Situated close to Mill Hill East underground station, 'Waitrose' supermarket, Virgin Active, local shops & buses. Schools & open space are also nearby.
* TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
* RECEPTION ROOM
* FITTED & EQUIPPED KITCHEN
* BATHROOM / WC PLUS EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM / WC
* NEUTRAL DECORATIONS & FLOORING, SOME WOOD FLOORS
* BUILT-IN WARDROBE
* GAS CENTRAL HEATING
* DOUBLE GLAZED
* PASSENGER LIFT
* COMMUNAL GARDENS
* LONG LEASE
* CHAIN FREE
* GATED, ALLOCATED OFF STREET PARKING SPACE
Communal entrance with entryphone, stairs & passenger lift to all floors.
Own front door to:
ENTRANCE HALL Split level with skylight window. Built-in cupboard.
RECEPTION ROOM 16’4 x 12'1 (5m x 3.7m). Spot lights. TV & BT points. Wood flooring. Windows & door to BALCONY.
KITCHEN 8'8 x 6'8 (2.7m x 2.1m). Excellent range of base & wall units. Built-in oven, hob, microwave & hood. Integrated dishwasher, washing machine & fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring.
BEDROOM ONE 12'6 x 10'8 (3.85m x 3.30m). Window to rear. Large built-in wardrobe. Door to:
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM / WC Large shower enclosure. Wash basin. Low level wc with concealed cistern. Tiled walls & floor.
BEDROOM TWO 10’5 x 8'9 (2.10m x 2m). Window to front. Built-in cupboard with hot water cylinder.
BATHROOM/WC White suite of tile panelled bath with shower over bath & screen. Wash basin. Low level wc with concealed cistern.
Gated access to allocated OFF STREET PARKING SPACE
LEASE 125 years from 2008 ie 117 years remaining.
SERVICE CHARGE We are advised circa £1000 pa
GROUND RENT We are advised £350 pa.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2294982. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bennett & Hall, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.