3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleWatergate Lane, Leicester
Offers Over £190,000
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Utility Room
- Feature Garden
- Garage & Off Road Parking
THREE BEDROOM BUNGALOW, Ideal if you are looking to DOWNSIZE. Offering a garage and a driveway providing off road parking. Lovely FEATURE garden. Inside you will have a lounge, breakfast kitchen, bathroom and a utility room. DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS ONE
THREE BEDROOM BUNGALOW, Ideal if you are looking to DOWNSIZE. To the front you will have a driveway providing off road parking which leads to a garage and to the rear of the bungalow where you will find a lovely FEATURE garden with an array of plants, flowers, trees and a pond and the added benefit of laid decking. Once inside of the property the hallway leads to a bedroom, utility room and to the lounge. The lounge will take you to an inner lobby giving access to a shower room, two further bedrooms and then to the breakfast kitchen. DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS ONE
Door to the front. Leads to the lounge, utility room and one of the bedrooms.
Lounge 18' 4" x 12' 9" ( 5.59m x 3.89m )
Window to the front and the side, fire place and radiator. Leads to the central lobby.
With window to the side, work surfaces, sink drainer unit and plumbing for washing machine.
Leads to the kitchen, shower room and two of the bedrooms.
Breakfast Kitchen 14' 4" x 9' 8" ( 4.37m x 2.95m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink drainer unit and space for appliances.
Bedroom One 10' x 8' 8" to wardrobes ( 3.05m x 2.64m to wardrobes )
Window to the rear over looking the garden, built in wardrobes and radiator
Bedroom Two 8' 8" max x 7' 9" max ( 2.64m max x 2.36m max )
Window to the side, fitted wardrobes and radiator
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 5' 9" ( 2.72m x 1.75m )
Window to the front and to the side and radiator
Window to the side, shower cubicle, WC, hand wash basin and radiator
Front & Rear Of Property
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking and a garage. To the rear of the property is a lovely feature garden with an array of plants, flowers, trees, a pond and the added benefit of laid decking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56214487.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS109978. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.