2 bedroom terraced house for saleChandlers Way, Penarth
Sold STC £215,000
- Two Double Bedrooms.
- Ideal First Time Buyer or second home property.
- Sought after location.
- Close to local amenities and transport links.
- No Chain.
Modern mid-link house with accommodation comprising two double bedrooms, with balcony to the master bedroom, lounge, dining area with French doors to the rear garden, and fitted kitchen. The property also benefits from a driveway to the front, and communal gardens.
Modern mid-link house with accommodation comprising two double bedrooms, with built in wardrobes and balcony to the master bedroom, lounge opening onto the dining area - with French doors to the rear garden, and a fitted kitchen. The property also benefits from a driveway to the front, and access to communal gardens.
Wood effect flooring. Hanging space door to lounge. Telephone point.
Lounge 15' 3" x 12' 4" ( 4.65m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to front coved ceiling. T.V point. Door to storage cupboard stair to first floor.
Dining Room 6' 1" x 8' 1" ( 1.85m x 2.46m )
Wood effect flooring. Radiator. Arch to kitchen and lounge. Double glazed french door to rear. Coved ceiling.
Kitchen 8' x 5' 10" ( 2.44m x 1.78m )
Wall and base wooden units. Tee print integral oven and gas hob. Extractor hood. Space for fridge freezer, Plumbing for washing machine. Inserted light. 1/2 sink and drainer. Double glazed window to rear. Tile splash back.
Access to loft. Radiator. Door to all rooms.
Bedroom 1 10' 1" Min x 8' 1" ( 3.07m Min x 2.46m )
Two built in wardrobes. Radiator. Double glazed patio to balcony to rear. Coved ceiling.
Bedroom 2 12' 4" x 8' 1" ( 3.76m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to front. Door to cupboard. Radiator. Coved ceiling.
A three piece suite comprising of paneled bath and shower above. Wash hand basin. Low level w/c. Partially tiled. Extractor fan.
Mostly paved. Shrubs.
Enclosed court yard style garden with decking. Gate to the communal gardens. Outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56214502.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR103437. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.