3 bedroom terraced house for saleMilton Road, Gillingham, Kent
- 2/3 bedroom terraced house
- Good first time buyer property
- Close to Medway Maritime Hospital
- Near primary school
- Separate dining area and lounge area
- EPC energy rating D (55)
This property would make an ideal first time buyer home or may even suit anyone looking for an investment property to add to their portfolio.This 2/3 bedroom property is very much suited to young families as the layout of the upstairs bedroom works where mum and dad are in the centre bedroom and the baby can be in bedroom three which is only a door's width away. The front bedroom can then be used as a guest room or an older child's room.The primary school at Byron Road is close by as it is only a short walk away, making it an added bonus if you are in a rush in the morning. There is a local shop just along the road as well where you could pick up bread, milk, eggs and possibly a paper in the mornings and Gillingham Park is also close by. Making for a good afternoon out, have a picnic on the grass whilst the dog has a run around and the children can enjoy playing on the swings and slide.The train will take you to Victoria Station within the hour and if you need to get to London or work in London and this would only mean a brisk walk along Canterbury Street, into the High Street where the train station can be found at the end of the shops.These houses in Poet's Corner have always been very popular as they give value for money within the living space, high ceilings and good room sizes.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 12'9 x 12'2 (3.89m x 3.71m)
- Dining Area: 12'2 x 10'2 (3.71m x 3.10m)
- Kitchen Area: 8'11 x 7'4 (2.72m x 2.24m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'2 x 10'4 (3.71m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'5 x 10'4 (3.79m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 3 (off of Bedroom 2): 9'1 x 7'4 (2.77m x 2.24m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56216581.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11025216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Upper Gillingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.