3 bedroom detached house for saleWhitehall Gardens, Calne
Sold STC £200,000
- DETACHED HOUSE
- Three bedrooms
- Small development in a courtyard location
- Parking for two cars
- Walled gardens
THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN. Set in a secluded cul de sac location of only six houses, this generous home offers deceptively spacious accommodation. Further benefits include parking for two cars and enclosed gardens.
Situated within a central location within easy walking distance of the town, Whitehall Gardens is a superb investment. In need of some cosmetic improvements the property is priced to sell.
Accommodation is spacious and presented over two floors. To the ground floor there is a welcoming entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge and kitchen with archway through to a dining room. The first floor has three good sized bedrooms and the family bathroom. Externally there are enclosed gardens to the front and parking for two cars.
Entrance to this rare to the market three bed detached family home is via the front door leading into the entrance hall which has stairs leading to the first floor and a radiator.
Downstairs cloakroom comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin, obscure double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Lounge 14' 8" x 10' 1" (max) ( 4.47m x 3.07m (max) )
Dual aspect lounge with double glazed windows to both the front and rear aspect, television aerial point and two radiators.
Dining Room 9' 8" x 7' 11" ( 2.95m x 2.41m )
Good sized second reception room with a double glazed window to the front aspect, archway leading to the kitchen and a radiator.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 6' 2" ( 2.95m x 1.88m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a good range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink/drainer with tiled splash backs. Space for slot in cooker with gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, space for under counter fridge and central heating boiler.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, stairs rising from the entrance hall, airing cupboard, loft access and a smoke detector.
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 9' 9" (max) ( 4.45m x 2.97m (max) )
Good sized master bedroom with dual aspect double glazed windows to the front and rear and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 7' 4" (max) ( 3.71m x 2.24m (max) )
Another double bedroom with a window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 9" x 7' 9" ( 2.06m x 2.36m )
Situated to the rear of the property with a double glazed window and a radiator.
Family bathroom comprising low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over. Obscure double glazed window to the front aspect, extractor fan, shaver point and a radiator.
Walled gardens offering a good amount of privacy with gated access to the side from the parking area and gated access from the courtyard. Mainly laid to lawn with a patio area to the fore, wooden garden shed, outside tap and light.
Allocated parking for 2 cars within the courtyard, located to the side of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56216662.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.