3 bedroom detached house for saleMerry Road, Ollerton, Newark
Offers in Excess of
- Modern Detached Three Bedroom Family Home
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- Gardens, Driveway & Garage
- Alarm System Installed
- Gas central heating & uPVC double glazing where specified
Well presented THREE BEDROOM MODERN DETACHED FAMILY HOME in the popular area of OLLERTON. This house has an ensuite to the master bedroom, as well as a ground floor WC and dining kitchen including fitted oven and hob. Internal viewing comes highly recommended. CALL NOW.
Superb opportunity to purchase a well presented MODERN THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME in the popular OLLERTON area. The property has a pleasant balance of accommodation and gardens and has the added benefit of a DRIVEWAY leading to a SINGLE GARAGE. Internally the property has an entrance hallway, ground floor WC and lounge with uPVC bay window to the front aspect. There is a dining kitchen with fitted oven and hob and uPVC double doors onto the rear gardens. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, all of a generous size for a modern property, with the master bedroom benefitting from an ENSUITE. There is a separate family bathroom. Outside the property have garden areas to both front and rear aspects and a driveway leading to a single garage.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended in order that the quality of accommodation can be fully appreciated.
Being approached via a partly glazed side entrance door, having staircase rising to the first floor, radiator, telephone point, ceramic tiled flooring and alarm control panel.
Ground Floor Wc
Having a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, ceramic tiled flooring, radiator and uPVC window.
Lounge 16' 7" into bay x 12' 6" ( 5.05m into bay x 3.81m )
The lounge has a contemporary style wall mounted electric fire providing a focal point to the room. There is a walk in uPVC bay window to the front aspect, useful understairs storage cupboard, two radiators and a television point.
Dining Kitchen 12' 5" x 9' 11" ( 3.78m x 3.02m )
This room offers ample space for cooking as well as dining and is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted kitchen units. There is further glazed eye level cabinets and work surfacing with tiled splashbacks. There is a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap over and fitted oven, hob and extractor hood. There is plumbing for automatic washing machine, ceramic tiled flooring, a range of inset spot lighting, radiator and uPVC glazed sliding patio doors to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Having access to loft space, uPVC window, built in airing cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 6" incl wardrobes x 11' 8" excl entrance ( 3.81m incl wardrobes x 3.56m excl entrance )
The master bedroom has fitted wardrobes with sliding doors providing excellent storage space to this room. There is a uPVC window and radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a shower cubicle with wall mounted shower appliance over, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and WC. There is a uPVC window, radiator, extractor fan, electric shaver point and partly tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 10' 2" ( 3.71m x 3.10m )
This second good sized double bedroom has a uPVC window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 9' 3" ( 3.12m x 2.82m )
This excellent sized third bedroom has a uPVC window and radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a panelled bath with mixer tap shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and WC. There is a radiator, inset spot lighting, uPVC window and tiled splashbacks.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden area with outside lighting and slate chipped borders with a variety of shrubs. There is a tarmac driveway approach providing parking on the lead up to the single garage.
Single Garage 16' 6" x 8' 10" ( 5.03m x 2.69m )
Having partly glazed up and over door, power and lighting, personal door to the rear and gas central heating boiler.
The rear gardens are enclosed and laid mainly to lawn. There is a patio area, generous sized garden shed, outside water supply and gate to the side.
We are advised that this property is leasehold but have not inspected a copy of the lease. Prospective buyers are advised to check the current position and terms through their own solicitor.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56216692.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Shirebrook (8.3 mi)
Nearest schoolsUse the school checker
Show fastest broadband speed at this postcode Top broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Up to Compare broadband deals
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Shirebrook (8.3 mi)
To view this property or request more details, contact:
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
Due to the frequency with which Inspection bodies, such as Ofsted, provide us with updates, there could be a delay of up to 8 weeks between a rating being updated and it being displayed on Rightmove. This data is provided for informational purposes only and Rightmove plc does not accept any liability for decisions based on this data. The data is sourced from 192.com. 192.com Ltd. does not accept responsibility for any inference or conclusion derived from the data by third parties.
Disclaimer - Property reference NWK100035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newark. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.