4 bedroom terraced house for saleWelford Street, Barry
Sold STC £215,000
- Newly Refurbished
- Bay Fronted House
- Four Bedrooms
- 23 foot Kitchen/Dining Room
- 25 foot Bay Fronted Living Room
- South Facing Rear Yard
- No Chain
*NEWLY REFURBISHED* Located in the heart of the West End is this simply stunning bay fronted house, newly refurbished by the current owner. Tasteful decor throughout, the property offers 25 foot living room, cloakroom, kitchen/diner, four bedrooms & bathroom. South facing yard with raised terrace.
Situated at highly sought after but rarely available Welford Street in the heart of Barrys 'West End' is this stunning, newly refurbished bay fronted family home sold with no onward chain.
The property offers ample accommodation for all the family and includes a 25 foot living room, cloakroom, 23 foot kitchen/dining/family room, stunning bathroom, fully boarded loft and the aforementioned bedrooms. Forecourt to front and south facing rear yard with raised decked terrace offering partial sea views.
With it's stunning decor and top quality finish throughout, this four bedroom family home will not be around for long. Call today to arrange your viewing!
The forecourt is enclosed by dwarf wall and gate with path to front door.
Accessed via front door with obscured glass panel leading into entrance hall with fitted door mat, newly laid carpet, wall mounted consumer unit radiator, alarm panel and cloak hanging space. Stairs rising to split level landing and doors to cloakroom, living room and kitchen/dining room.
The cloakroom offers a low level w.c, wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splash back and extractor.
Living Room 25' into bay x 11' max ( 7.62m into bay x 3.35m max )
Double glazed bay window to front, LED spotlights, two radiators, newly laid carpet, TV point, power points and double glazed door giving access to rear garden.
Kitchen / Dining Room 23' 11" x 10' ( 7.29m x 3.05m )
The new installed kitchen offers a range of 'high gloss' white wall cupboards and base units with complimenting work surfaces and one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Integral electric oven with four ring ceramic hob and chimney cooker hood over. Space for washing machine, tumble drier and fridge freezer. Power points radiator and double glazed window to side. The top end of the room has space for dining or living furniture and offers a raised TV aerial point for flat screen TV, power points and two sets of double glazed sliding doors giving access to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Split level landing with power points, new carpet, radiator and loft hatch with pull down ladder giving access to fully boarded loft. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 15' 8" max x 13' 4" into bay ( 4.78m max x 4.06m into bay )
Double glazed bay window to front with second double glazed window alongside, raised TV aerial point, new carpet, LED spotlights, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 10' 4" ( 3.51m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to rear, raised TV aerial point, new carpet, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 8' 6" ( 3.10m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear offering views across the Barry Island and the Channel, new carpet, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Four / Study 8' 7" max x 7' 6" max ( 2.62m max x 2.29m max )
Double glazed window to side, cupboard housing brand new Vailant 'combi' boiler, new carpet, radiator and power points.
Refitted suite comprising a low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and 'P' shaped panelled bath with chrome mixer tap, multi-head shower unit and fixed glass shower screen. 'Brick' style white tiled splash backs, chrome heated towel rail, spotlights, extractor and double glazed window to side.
The enclosed, south facing rear yard is laid to concrete patio and offers a raised decked terrace, perfect for 'al fresco' dining and offering views across the Barry Island and the Channel. Access to the kitchen via two sets of sliding doors and door to living room. Secure gate giving access to rear lane.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56216704.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRY104690. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Barry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.