4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFarmhouse Road, London
- Four bedroom semi-detached house
- Immaculate condition throughout
- No onward chain
- Excellent local transport
- Close to well regarded local school
- Popular local amenities
Presented in immaculate condition throughout is this absolutely stunning four bedroom semi-detached family house. Early internal inspection is highly recommended to avoid disappointment and to fully appreciate the finish and amount of space on offer. 0.3m from Streatham Common station.
Presented in immaculate condition throughout is this absolutely stunning four bedroom semi-detached family house. Light and airy throughout and conveniently situated only 0.3m from Streatham Common station, the property has been refurbished to the highest of standards to create a perfect family home. Located close to the well regarded Granton Primary School, the property offers an abundance of modern day living space. As you enter the ground floor, you're greeted with a good size hallway, spacious reception room to the left and an additional large open plan reception room that has been extended to accommodate a large modern fitted kitchen and an additional separate utility area. The ground floor also benefits from a WC and good size private garden. The first floor comprises; two double bedrooms, one single bedroom and a contemporary bathroom suite. Moving upstairs, Farmhouse Road further benefits from an excellent master bedroom with stunning ensuite facilities. The excellent local amenities on Greyhound Lane are only a brisk walk away. Early internal inspection is highly recommended to avoid disappointment and to fully appreciate the finish and amount of space on offer. Additional benefits include onward chain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56216707.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STM104882. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Streatham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.