2 bedroom apartment for saleArora Tower, Waterview Drive, North Greenwich, SE10
- Brand New Two Bedroom Apartment
- 6th Floor Location
- 784 Sq. Ft. Internally
- Stunning Westerly Views Over Canary Wharf & River Thames
- Moments from North Greenwich Undergorund Station (Jubilee Line)
- Internal Link to The Intercontinental Hotel
- Allocated Parking
- Service Charge: £4,500.00 Per Annum (Approximately)
- Ground Rent: £650.00 Per Annum
- Lease Length Remaining: 996 Years Remaining
This magnificent two bedroom, two bathroom apartment is spread accross 839 Sq Ft located on the sixth floor of Greenwich's most desired new waterside development; Arora Tower, SE10.
Apartment features include an open-plan lounge leading onto a fully fitted & integrated kitchen which includes stone worktops and a fitted wine cooler, you have access to a good sized balcony benefitting from simply stunning westerly views accross the River Thames & Canary Wharf, two very well proportioned bedrooms, fully tiled and luxurious master bathroom & chic en suite. The property benefits from having an allocated parking space which is very rare within this development.
The Arora Tower residents have a 24 hour concierge located at the base of the Tower, as well as having the advantage of a range of premier services provided by the adjacent 5-star hotel, including full access to its pool, gym, spa, restaurants and bars. Residents also qualify for pre-release tickets to events at the O2 Arena. Panoramas, pampering, entertainment, luxury and exclusivity - The Arora Tower has it all.
The Arora Tower is extremely well connected. The Tower is located 2 minutes from the O2 arena, 2 minutes from North Greenwich Tube Station (Jubilee Line), 5 minutes from Canary Wharf, 10 minutes from City Airport and 14 minutes by tube to Green Park, West End.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MADBR_002754. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madison Brook, Greenwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.