4 bedroom terraced house for saleKingsbury Street, Calne
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Handsome Grade II Listed Property
- Original & Period Features
- Five Reception Rooms
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- No Onwards Chain
Steeped in history, this stunning Grade II listed four bedroom property is situated in arguably the most prestigious of locations. A rare find, with a plethora of period features and quaint cottage garden, an internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this elegant and spacious home.
A fine example of a rare to the market Grade II Listed home situated in the heart of Calne's conservation area. Formerly two cottages, the property now boasts over 2400 Sq Ft of accommodation offering flexible and versatile living throughout. The property has many original and period features such as exposed beams, open fireplaces, flagstone flooring and solid wooden flooring. The property offers three spacious reception rooms, two areas combine the kitchen/breakfast room with a further kitchen, the cloakroom and Garden room complete the downstairs living accommodation. There are three superb sized bedrooms and the family bathroom situated on the first floor, a welcome addition is the attic room which is an impressive space with an abundance of character features including exposed beams and solid wooden flooring. Externally the southerly aspect quaint cottage garden offers a good degree of privacy with mature trees and well stocked borders. Within a short walking distance are local shops and amenities including St Mary's church and the local library. This remarkable house will appeal to those seeking a well placed and centrally located home with exceptional architectural merit and historical significance.
Entrance to this stunning and deceptively spacious family home is via front door with a further door leading to the family room.
Family Room 15' 9" x 11' 6" ( 4.80m x 3.51m )
A truly superb space with an abundance of character features including stone work walls, open fireplace with wood burning stove. Window to the front aspect incorporating a window seat, stairs to the first floor, wall lights, door leading to the siting room, open archway leading to the kitchen/breakfast room and a radiator.
Sitting Room 15' 6" x 14' 11" ( 4.72m x 4.55m )
Another beautiful formal reception room with an open fireplace which has book cabinets to either side and an open archway leading to the dining room,
Formal Dining Room 13' 7" x 10' ( 4.14m x 3.05m )
The elegant dining room offers a fabulous space for formal dining with an open archway from the sitting room and doors leading to both the garden room and kitchen/breakfast room.
Kitchen 15' 10" x 13' 1" ( 4.83m x 3.99m )
Split into two rooms the kitchen is the real heart of the home comprising a good range of base units with wooden work surfaces over, porcelain sink/drainer, electric oven, gas hob, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and a Stable door leading to the further working kitchen area,
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 15' 2" x 8' 6" ( 4.62m x 2.59m )
Hand built storage cupboards, Rayburn cooker, porcelain sink with drainer, flagstone flooring and a door leading to the garden room.
Garden Room 16' 6" x 11' 5" ( 5.03m x 3.48m )
Sliding doors leading to the garden, tiled flooring and door leading to the cloakroom.
Window to the rear aspect, low level w/c and a wash hand basin.
Bedroom One 14' x 10' 8" ( 4.27m x 3.25m )
Situated to the rear of the property with a window overlooking the quaint cottage garden, range of fitted wardrobes, drawers and a radiator.
Window to the rear aspect, low level w/c, vanity wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and a shower cubicle.
Bedroom Two 14' 8" x 12' 10" ( 4.47m x 3.91m )
Superb sized second bedroom with a window to the front aspect, fitted wardrobes, exposed beams and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 2" x 12' 6" ( 4.01m x 3.81m )
Situated to the front of the property with a lovely outlook of the church the window incorporates a window seat there is also a range of fitted bedroom furniture, exposed beams and a radiator.
Window to the rear overlooking the garden, low level w/c, vanity wash hand basin with storage cupboards below and tiled splash backs, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, corner shower cubicle and wooden flooring.
Bedroom Four ( Top Floor ) 30' 5" x 15' 8" ( 9.27m x 4.78m )
A welcome addition is the attic room which is an impressive space with an abundance of character features including exposed beams, solid wooden flooring with skylight windows to both front and rear aspects.
Southerly aspect cottage garden with a raised patio area, lawned area, low level stone walls, mature trees and well stocked borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.