2 bedroom flat for saleWaldemar Avenue, Fulham
- Two Bedrooms
- Conversion Apartment
- First Floor
- Contemporary Style Shower Room
- Victorian Terraced Residential Road
An immaculate, two bedroom first floor conversion apartment; situated in an idyllic traditional Victorian terraced residential road. The accommodation offers two bedrooms with one being set off the lounge and a smart modern fitted shower room.
As you enter the communal front door, the entrance hall leads past the ground floor apartment and up the stairs to two further flats. The left hand door is the first floor flat. The entrance vestibule, leads to the sitting room, master bedroom, kitchen and bathroom.
An impressive space is the sitting room, which has a front aspect double glazed window creating a bright airy space and there is a wall mounted gas radiator. From this room is a door to what is currently the second bedroom but the space would be an ideal home office or hobby room.
The modern fitted shower room is well presented in a contemporary style with tiled floor and walls creating a warm atmosphere. There is a double walk in shower cubicle, low level W.C and wall mounted wash hand basin. A full height heated towel rail adorns the wall.
The kitchen is neatly arranged in a compact space, with a range of matching base and eye level units with roll top work surfaces. There is a four ring electric hob and oven built in and integral appliances include the base level fridge and a dishwasher. A wall cupboard houses a modern Worcester gas boiler.
The main bedroom is well proportioned and the dual aspect windows, two facing the side and rear aspect double opening doors create another light space. The built in wardrobe space is extremely handy.
Reception Room 15' 4" x 9' 11" ( 4.67m x 3.02m )
Bedroom 1 13' x 8' 4" ( 3.96m x 2.54m )
Bedroom 2 13' 3" x 6' ( 4.04m x 1.83m )
Kitchen 7' 8" x 6' 10" ( 2.34m x 2.08m )
Shower Room 6' 10" x 4' 6" ( 2.08m x 1.37m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56219098.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FNK103543. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Fulham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.