5 bedroom detached house for saleWalnut Close, Stoke Mandeville
- Beautifully presented detached family home
- Three receptions
- Five bedrooms
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Stunning views over open farmland
A beautifully presented and sympathetically extended five bedroom family home situated in a quiet cul-de-sac just minutes' walk from the mainline station and village shop
This stunning family home has been carefully extended to provide bright and spacious accommodation over two floors. The front door opens to a large hallway with doors to all reception rooms and stairs to the first floor; a family room with window to the front, cloakroom, attractive dining room with bay to the front. The 18ft sitting room has large patio doors to the rear garden and wonderful views over open farm land. The kitchen has been beautifully refitted by "Crown" kitchens with a range of wall and base units with Granite work surfaces, integrated Smeg double oven, hob, extractor, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. The utility room has space and plumbing for a washing machine and vented tumble dryer, built in combi microwave and door to garage. On the first floor there are four double bedrooms, the fifth is currently used as an office and the family bathroom. The master bedroom has a full en suite bathroom and dressing room.
To the front there is a large driveway providing parking for several vehicles, leading to a double tandem garage with electric garage door, a mature Walnut tree and shrubs denote the boundary. The rear garden has been carefully landscaped to provide a terrace with pergola ideal for al fresco dining, a manicured lawn and additional terrace to the rear of the house. Beyond the garden are stunning views over open farm land.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56219203.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WDV103830. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Wendover . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.