3 bedroom town house for saleVictoria Street, St. Albans
- Contemporary City centre development
- Three bedroom townhouses
- Italian fitted kitchens
- Underfloor heating
- Superb master bedroom with en suite
- Built in wardrobes
- Fully tiled Porcelanosa ceramic floor and wall tiles
- Allocated parking
- Landscaped gardens
- Walking distance of station
*SHOWHOME NOW AVAILABLE TO VIEW*
This select City centre development known as Sweet Briar Mews includes JUST THREE REMAINING UNITS. Brand new stylish townhouses offering contemporary sophistication for modern day living in the heart of St. Albans. These beautifully designed properties incorporate a high quality specification and benefit from allocated parking. For the commuter, the mainline station is within easy walking distance. The properties are now nearing completion.
DONT MISS OUT - Call Now to book your appointment - 01727 855556
Entrance Hall -
Cloakroom - Wash hand basin, WC.
Open Plan Kitchen/Living Room - 8.79m x 4.22m (28'10 x 13'10) -
First Floor -
Bedroom 2 - 4.57m x 3.61m (15' x 11'10) -
Bedroom 3 - 3.35m`'2.13m x 1.93m (11`'7 x 6'4) -
Family Bathroom -
Laundry Cupboard -
Second Floor -
Master Bedroom - 7.26m x 3.63m (23'10 x 11'11) -
Parking - Allocated parking space
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26524003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aitchisons, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.