3 bedroom flat for saleGreenlawns, St. Marks Road, Tipton
- WELL MAINTAINED THREE BED SECOND FLOOR MASONETTE
- KITCHEN DINER WITH RECENTLY FITTED APPLIANCES
- THREE SPACIOUS BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- ROOF TERRACE
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING (WHERE SPECIFIED)
- GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING (WHERE SPECIFIED)
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
- COMMUNAL GARDENS
Attention all CASH BUYERS!!!!
Situated in a popular residential area, convenient for the majority of amenities including schools, shops and transport links, this deceptive second floor maisonette has been restyled by the present owners to provide a most charming and contemporary interior.
Constructed to utilise the maximum space and having the benefit of gas central heating and UPVC double glazing, the accommodation includes a spacious lounge, kitchen diner with smart matching units and integrated appliances. On the second floor you have access to a roof terrace, three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom with a white suite.
Call now and arrange your appointment to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56219803.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7063172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Skitts Estate Agents, Tipton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.