6 bedroom detached house for saleSpenser Way, Clacton-on-Sea, Essex
- Impressive Detached Six Bedroom Family Home Offering 4,066 Sq.Ft./378 Sq.M.* (approx.) of Spacious Bright & Airy Living Accommodation
- Architecturally Arranged Over Two Levels Incorporating Modern Open Plan Living & Mezzanine Floor + Displaying Chic Décor & Design
- Six Bedrooms + Master Bedroom Open-Plan En-Suite Bath/Shower Room & Walk-In Dressing Room + En-Suite Bathroom serving Second & Third Bedrooms
- Reception Rooms – 20 FT. (approx.) Living Room with Open Fireplace + Study/Sixth Bedroom
- Stunning Open-Plan Kitchen/Breakfast & Family Room with Multi-Fuel Burner & Bi-Fold Doors to Sun/Alfresco Dining Terrace + Double Height Ceiling with Mezzanine Floor
- Utility/Boot Room + Ground Floor Family Bath/Shower Room + Ground Floor Cloakroom
- *Sq.Ft./Sq.M. Includes Double Garage
- Landscaped Front Garden & Rear with Raised Sun/Alfresco Dining Terrace
- Double Garage & Ample Driveway Parking Behind Double Timber Gates
- Parking on Front Driveway for Several More Vehicles
Impressive detached six bedroom family home offering a generous 4,066 sq.ft. / 378 sq.m.* (approx.) of spacious, bright and airy living accommodation displaying chic decor and design. Architecturally this unique and appealing property is arranged over two levels incorporating modern open-plan living plus a double height ceiling with mezzanine floor to the stunning kitchen/breakfast and family room - with multi-fuel burner and full-width opening bi-fold doors onto a raised sun/alfresco dining terrace. Emanating further off the striking reception hall - with its oak flooring and bespoke oak stairway with glass balustrade, are: a 20ft. (approx.) living room with an open fireplace and double doors to the rear landscaped garden, study/home office/bedroom six, two reception rooms/bedrooms four and five, a bath/shower room, plus a separate cloakroom, and off the kitchen there is a utility/boot room. On the first floor landing, emulating the reception hall with lovely oak flooring, are three bedrooms – the luxurious master suite with open-plan en-suite bath/shower room and walk-in dressing room, and equally spacious bedrooms two (also with a dressing room) and bedroom three – plus there is a separate bathroom between off a corridor divide.
Rear landscaping includes a fence enclosed garden for all the family with the aforementioned raised sun/alfresco dining terrace, plus there is an adjoining enclosed garden area with an apple tree, and an ideal children’s play area. The attractive front design further enhances this property’s appeal along with the benefit of a double garage and ample parking behind double timber gates, plus a front driveway for several more off-road vehicle parking.
Property ref: 121_1990_4151663
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56220076.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4151663. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hestons Property LTD, Dedham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.