4 bedroom detached house for saleKingham,Oxfordshire,OX7
- Living Room with Open Fire and Doors to Garden
- Dining Room
- Study/5th Bedroom with Door to Downstairs Shower Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room & Additional Utility Room
- Four Double Bedrooms
- En-suite to Master Bedroom
- Family Bathroom
- Double Garage Fully Boarded for Storage Above
- Mature Private Gardens
A rare opportunity to purchase a substantial family home in the highly regarded village of Kingham. An exceptional property in a great location.
An attractive Cotswold stone family home with unusually large square footage, located in the popular village of Kingham.
On the ground floor the porch leads into a central hallway at the heart of the house, off this are the three reception rooms, kitchen/diner and downstairs shower/cloakroom.
The reception rooms include a living room with an open fireplace and patio doors to the garden, a dining room and a study.
Off of the kitchen/diner is a separate utility room which leads to the patio and double garage.
On the first floor are four double bedrooms and a family bathroom, each bedroom has fitted wardrobes. The master bedroom also has an en suite shower room.
The south east facing mature garden is well maintained and includes a patio area with a substantial lawn, to the front of the house there is a mature border and off street parking for a number of cars.
Kingham is regarded as one of the most desirable villages in England with its award winning restaurants, schools, mainline railway station (Oxford/London) and picturesque cottages.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2146450. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Chipping Norton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.