1 bedroom apartment for salePutney Common, Putney, SW15
- SHOW APARTMENT AVAILABLE TO VIEW BY APPOINTMENT
- PRESTIGIOUS DEVELOPMENT ON PUTNEY LOWER COMMON
- PRIVATE SOUTH WEST FACING BALCONY
- A BEAUTIFUL SECOND FLOOR ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- FINISHED TO AN EXCEPTIONALLY HIGH SPECIFICATION
- COMMUNAL ROOF TERRACES
- 10 YEAR NHBC WARRANTY
- PLEASE CONTACT US TO ARRANGE AN APPOINTMENT
A beautiful one bedroom second floor apartment with walk-in dressing room, open-plan living room/kitchen, Jack and Jill bathroom and a private south west facing balcony. The property benefits from having underfloor heating, smart home technology, video door entryphone and a 10 year NHBC warranty.
100 Putney Common is an exceptional development of 24 one, two and three bedroom apartments located on the edge of Putney Lower Common on the site of the former Putney Hospital.
Built over raised ground, first, second and third floors, each apartment has been finished to the highest of modern day specifications and feature handle-less kitchens with stone work surfaces, bathrooms with Kartell by Laufen sanitary ware, under floor heating and a balcony or terrace to every apartment. The basement houses 24 car parking spaces with completion anticipated for February/March 2017.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2245759. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , East Sheen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.