5 bedroom detached house for saleArtus Close, Haydon End
Withdrawn from Market
- Stunning 4/5 Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Impressive Refitted Kitchen/Dining Room, Conservatory/Utility Room
- 3/4 Receptions, Bathroom, Cloakroom & Refitted En-Suite
- Subject To Many Improvements & Upgrades
- Premium Cul-De-Sac In Popular Location
- Internal Viewing Highly Recommended To Fully Appreciate
AN IMPRESSIVE and VERSATILE FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED family home which has been the subject of MANY IMPROVEMENTS and UPGRADES by the current owner and is situated in a PREMIUM CUL-DE-SAC of ARTUS CLOSE. An internal viewing is essential in the opinion of sole agent Charles Harding to fully appreciate all this home has to offer. The well balanced and spacious accommodation briefly comprises of five bedrooms, one of which is the original family room, so can be used as either, refitted en-suite to master bedroom, fitted family bathroom, entrance hall, cloakroom, garage conversion to provide further sitting room, study and at the heart of this home is a splendid c. 20' x 15' L-shaped kitchen/dining/family room with refitted contemporary kitchen along with a conservatory/utility room to compliment the ground floor accommodation. Further attributes include uPVC double glazing and gas central heating. Externally the home boasts an enclosed easy to maintain rear garden, along with a gated driveway providing secure off road parking for c. 2/3 cars. The home itself is situated in a sought after Artus Close cul-de-sac location within Haydon End, with views over green to the front which provides good access to local shops, schools and amenities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56220619.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7199376. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Harding Estate Agents, North Swindon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.