3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLACEBY ROAD, GRIMSBY
Withdrawn from Market £140,000
- 3 Bedroom semi detached property for sale
- Lawned gardens to the front and back
- Detached garage in the rear gaden
- Large kitchen dining area
- Long lounge which runs the length of the house
- Modern bathroom to the first floor
- Two double bedrooms and a single to the first floor
- Energy performance rating C & Council tax band B
Crofts Estate Agents are pleased to offer this three bedroom semi detached family home located upon a corner plot on Laceby Road. With large gardens to the front and rear, this property is an ideal opportunity for young families wanting extra outdoor space. At the rear of the property there is room for a car and a caravan. The property has previously had an extension to make the kitchen bigger which has added a good sized dining area. As you enter the property from the front, the house comprises of entrance hallway, long living room which runs the length of the house and kitchen diner. The first floor has the modern bathroom which is tiled white and has a walk in shower unit, two double bedrooms and one single. The property is available to view immediately so call our Cleethorpes branch to arrange a viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7162474. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.