4 bedroom detached house for saleSwindon Village
Withdrawn from Market £425,000
- Four bedroom detached over three floors
- 20' x 13' kitchen/dining room
- 16' x 13' sitting room
- Master en suite
- 16' x 13' 2nd floor bedroom
- Cloakroom and shower room
- Open aspect to the front and rear
- Outstanding forecourt parking
- Great commuter point
While Kerkennah is a small group of islands off the east Tunisian coast, it is also a surprisingly large detached house, set across three floors.
Located within a 10 minute drive of Cheltenham, yet with a distinctly individual feel offering an undeveloped view to the front and fields to the rear, this is a relatively affordable home for those seeking maximum space, exceptional parking and a taste of village living.
The living spaces excels with a 20' x 13' kitchen/dining room, 16' x 13' sitting room, a 7' x 6' study to the westerly aspect, and a guest cloakroom. The first floor with fine views, unfolds with bedrooms extending to 13' x9' 10' x 7' before the master of 13' x 10' and it's contemporary styled en suite at 11' x 7', in addition to the 9' x 7' shower room. A skilful conversion on the second floor has exploited the roof space to great effect and a secluded room of 16' x 13'.
Equally secluded is the rear garden to complete this interesting home, with first class access to local shopping, public footpaths, the village school and hall and a 10 minute drive for M5 north.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56220733.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100300008769. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Perry Bishop and Chambers, Leckhampton & Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.