2 bedroom semi-detached house for salePrinces Road, Buckhurst Hill, IG9
- Price Range £480,000 to £500,000
- Charming Victorian cottage
- Backing onto Epping Forest
- Wonderful location in the heart of Buckhurst Hill
- Two reception rooms with period features
- Two double bedrooms, modern first floor bathroom
- Planning consent passed to extend the rear of the property
- Delightful rear garden
- Queens Road & Central Line a short walk away
- EPC Band D
Ideally situated, right in the heart of Buckhurst Hill, is this charming Victorian cottage with loads of character. There are two double bedrooms, two reception rooms with period features, a modern first floor bathroom, and a great rear garden which backs directly onto Epping Forest. There is also planning consent to extend the rear of the property.
The ground floor accommodation consists of a front reception room with an open cast iron fireplace as it focal point. The cafe shutters, wooden flooring and neutral decor creating a wonderfully comfortable spot to relax. The rear reception room makes a great dining room, open to the kitchen, so a naturally sociable space, with exposed floorboards, dado rail and feature wall. The kitchen is very practical, with plenty of worksurfaces, breakfast bar, space for appliances and storage options. To the rear of the kitchen is a very useful utility room/shower/cloakroom.
The first floor offers two double bedrooms, the front bedroom having a cast iron fireplace and built in wardrobe. The rear bedroom has fitted wardbrobes and opens onto the bathroom. This has been updated with a contemporary white suite, including both a panelled bath and separate shower enclosure, and contrasting tiling.
To the front of the house is a small garden with a shared walkway giving access to both the house and rear garden. The rear garden is a particular feature with a superb backdrop looking onto Epping Forest. There is a patio area, mature planting, lawn and large shed/workshop to the rear. There is also a gate into the forest.
Buckhurst Hill is a particularly sought after area due to its schools, transport links and trendy shops with Epping Forest on the doorstep. The Central Line gives easy access to the City, Canary Wharf and West End, and for road users, the M25, M11 and routes into London are conveniently close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56221183.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FARRO_001082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farr O'Neil, Buckhurst Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.