4 bedroom detached house for saleParkway, Chellaston, Derby
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS AND WELL PRESENTED
- DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- DRIVEWAY APRKING AND SINGLE GARAGE
- CLOSE TO EXCELLENT LOCAL AMENITES
- REPUTABLE SCHOOLING.
Situated in the highly sought after area of Chellaston is this deceptively spacious detached family house which is located close to reputable schooling, excellent local amenities, access to Derby City centre and major commuter links from its position
Situated in the highly sought after area of Chellaston is this deceptively spacious detached family house which is located close to reputable schooling, excellent local amenities, access to Derby City centre and major commuter links from its position. The well presented accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises dining room, kitchen, inner hallway, lounge, downstairs wc, four double bedrooms, family bathroom, front and rear gardens, driveway and single garage. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!
Dining Room 14' 3" x 8' 10" ( 4.34m x 2.69m )
having front entrance door, front elevation double glazed window, space for a large dining table, wood flooring, eight recessed spotlights coving, radiator and double doors with glazed inset providing access into kitchen
Kitchen 11' 10" x 7' 10" ( 3.61m x 2.39m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with under unit lighting, rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral oven with four ring electric hob and extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, plumbing for a dishwasher, space for a fridge, side elevation double glazed door providing access to rear garden, side elevation double glazed window with tiled sill, consumer unit, tiled flooring and door leading into
having stairs rising to first floor, two recessed spotlights, radiator and doors leading into
Lounge 22' 8" x 11' 9" ( 6.91m x 3.58m )
having rear elevation double glazed sliding doors providing access to rear garden, rear elevation double glazed window, engineered oak flooring, multi fuel effect fireplace with Derbyshire grit stone surround, tiled hearth and inset multi fuel burner, thirteen recessed spotlights, coving and two radiators.
having a matching white low level wc, floating wash hand basin with tiled splashback, side elevation glass block window with tiled sill, tiled flooring, extractor fan and radiator.
First Floor Landing
having loft access hatch, recessed spotlight and doors leading into
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 11' 5" into recess ( 3.61m x 3.48m into recess )
having rear elevation double glazed window, fitted wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors,coving and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 8' 2" into recess ( 3.81m x 2.49m into recess )
having front elevation double glazed window, storage cupboard, fitted wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' x 9' 8" ( 3.35m x 2.95m )
having front elevation double glazed window, coving and radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 1" x 7' 9" ( 3.38m x 2.36m )
having rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Family Bathroom 8' 1" x 6' 7" ( 2.46m x 2.01m )
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and panelled bath with mixer tap, shower over, tiled surround and glass screen, side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill, storage cupboard, tiled flooring, tiling to walls, five recessed spotlights, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
to the front of the property there is a driveway providing ample off street parking which leads to single garage, the driveway is flanked by a garden which is mainly laid to lawn incorporating pathway to front entrance door, access to the rear garden, outside lighting, well stocked flower borders and boundary hedging. To the rear of the property there is a well presented enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn, incorporating two paved patios, well stocked flower beds, outside lighting, gravelled borders, a variety of trees and shrubs and boundary fencing.
having up and over door, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56221474.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109413. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.