3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMansfield Street, Stanwick, Wellingborough
Sold STC £235,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Refitted Kitchen
- Refitted Bathroom
- Off Road Parking
- NO CHAIN
A three bedroom refurbished detached bungalow situated in the sought after village of Stanwick occupying a good size corner plot. The accommodation comprises, entrance hall, lounge, refitted kitchen, refitted bathroom, three bedrooms, garden, off road parking and NO CHAIN.
Composite double glazed door to front aspect, coving, radiator, loft access, cupboard housing boiler.
Lounge 18' 4" max x 9' 11" ( 5.59m max x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to front and side aspect, wall mounted electric fire place, coving, radiator, cupboard housing meters, TV point.
Kitchen 8' 5" x 9' 10" ( 2.57m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, coving, double glazed door to side aspect, high gloss white wall and base units, electric hob, cooker hood, double electric oven. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, spot lights.
Bedroom One 14' 10" x 9' 11" max ( 4.52m x 3.02m max )
Double glazed window to side and rear aspect, two TV points and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 9' 11" ( 3.48m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to side and rear aspect, radiator, TV point and coving.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 9' 7" Max ( 3.02m x 2.92m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, TV point, coving.
Double glazed window to front aspect, vanity hand wash basin, L shaped bath with shower over, tiled, heated chrome towel rail, led mirror with shaver point.
Large corner plot with open plan lawned garden that sweeps from the front to the side of the property. Gates leading to off road parking and carport with a single garage with up and over door.
A raised decked patio area with the rest laid to lawn, all enclosed by timber panelled fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56221555.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDS103404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Raunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.