3 bedroom flat for saleWinch House, Stead Street, London, SE17
- Very spacious 3 bed duplex Penthouse apartment with a large private terrace & balcony
- Panoramic City Views
- 1516 sq/ft of internal space
- Located on the 5th and 6th floor
- Under floor heating
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Due for completion Winter 2016
- 12 minute walk to Elephant & Castle Stations
- 15 minute walk to Kennington Station
This very spacious 3 bed duplex Penthouse apartment benefits from a large private terrace with panoramic city views. Viewing of our completed show apartment is highly recommended to fully appreciate these beautiful homes. Internal Photos are of the show apartment.
BASE17 is an exciting development of spacious apartments in London's Elephant & Castle, an area undergoing vast regeneration over the next 15 years to create an attractive and vibrant city suburb; retail and leisure spaces, green open spaces and a transport hub are amongst some of the initiatives taking place; all with the benefit of an excellent location.
High build quality and contemporary urban styling are evident in every detail of the new apartments at BASE17. Spacious living and sleeping areas, gleaming fitted kitchens and bathrooms and timber-decked balconies on most apartments: you'll love it here. Set in South London's most up-and-coming quarter, your new apartment will sit in secure, landscaped grounds. Overlooking Nursery Row Park, your surroundings are softened and enriched by the park's wildlife meadow, community orchard and playground areas.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW160065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd, EC2A-New homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.