2 bedroom house for saleStanbury Avenue, Fishponds, Bristol, BS16 5AL
- Highly Popular Tree Lined Avenue
- 2 Bedrooms
- Lounge * Kitchen * Bathroom
- Garden & Parking Space
- Double Glazing * Gas C Heating
- No Onward Chain
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Good Size Entrance Hallway
*****PRICED TO SELL****VIEW NOW!!*****IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY/INVESTMENT BUY TO LET*****
Michael Nicholas Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this Period end terraced property which is located within the highly popular and sought after Fishponds area of Bristol. The property is close the local shopping area of Fishponds with its good selection of bars, restaurants, shops and cafes and also benefits from a direct bus routes into Bristol City Centre.
In brief the property offers a good size entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen with access to the rear garden and a ground floor bathroom.
To the first floor can be found 2 bedrooms.
Further benefits include, gas central heating and double glazed windows throughout.
Externally the property offers a rear garden with double gates providing a parking space for 1 vehicle.
Properties of this style, location and price are always popular, call now to arrange your recommended viewing.
From our offices in Downend travel along North Street turn right at the traffic lights into the High Street at Staple Hill. Continue into Staple Hill Road taking the 3rd turning right into Stanbury Avenue. The property is on the left hand side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 361479. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Nicholas, Downend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.