2 bedroom flat for saleLowther Road, Charminster
Sold by Us
A well presented two bed bungalow/ground floor apartment, within this attractive development located in the much sought after East Common.
Lowther Road is but a short walk from the cosmopolitan centre of Charminster offering a choice of restaurants and bars and is approximately 1 mile from Bournemouth town centre. The bungalow is set to the rear of an attractive early 1900's gentleman's residence now arranged as apartments. The accommodation also benefits from a modern fitted kitchen with granite worktops, a spacious lounge with direct access to its own private garden, a spacious and light bathroom, smooth plastered ceilings and walls throughout, gas central heating, double glazing and allocated off road parking. Remainder of 125 year lease. For further information or to arrange a viewing please call Iain Miller on 01202 779911.
Hall: Coved and smooth ceiling with inset ceiling spot lights, wall mounted fuse box, double panelled radiator, side aspect uPVC double glazed window, telephone point and wall mounted thermostat control panel
Lounge: 4.75m (15ft 7in) x 3.81m (12ft 6in)
uPVC double glazed windows to rear and side aspect, side aspect French doors on to rear garden and patio, sky plus point, 8 recess ceiling down lighters, variety of brush stainless steel power points, T.V point and telephone points
Kitchen: 2.69m (8ft 10in) x 2.34m (7ft 8in)
Coved and smooth set ceiling, Rear aspect uPVC double glazed window to garden, modern beech coloured kitchen with wall and base units with granite work surface and inset stainless steel sink, integrated washer/dryer, integrated dishwasher, built in 4 ring gas hob with electric oven below and stainless steel extractor fan above. Cupboard housing combination boiler, double panelled radiator, 4 recessed ceiling down lighters
Bedroom 1: 3.2m (10ft 6in) x 3.73m (12ft 3in)
Smooth set and coved ceiling, Side aspect uPVC double glazed window, double panelled radiator and T.V point
Bedroom 2: 2.74m (9ft 0in) x 2.39m (7ft 10in)
Coved and smooth ceiling, Side aspect uPVC double glazed window overlooking the garden, loft access, double panelled radiator
Bathroom: 2.74m (9ft 0in) x 1.75m (5ft 9in)
Coved and smooth ceiling, uPVC double glazed opaque window, fully tiled shower enclosure, bath with a shower screen and mains fed mixer shower, low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, stainless steel electric towel rail,
Outside: A large lawned garden which wraps around the side and rear of the property, enclosed by fencing, the property is also accessed via a locked side gate with a door bell which gives access to the front door and the gardens, there is an allocated parking space to the front.
1. We have not been able to test any equipment/appliances and recommend that any prospective purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check them before entering into any commitment.
2. These particulars are issued on a strictly Private & Confidential basis and on condition that the information given is for private use of the recipient and any professional adviser consulted by the recipient and, further, that any information contained within these Particulars is not divulged to third parties. To comply with the Property Misdescriptions Act of 1991 these Particulars are intended only as a guide and must not be relied upon as a statement of fact.
3. In compliance with the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991 these particulars are prepared for the guidance only of prospective purchasers, they are intended to give a fair overall description of the property or premises concerned but are not intended to constitute part of an offer or a contract.
4. Any information contained herein (whether in the text, plans or photographs) is given in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement or representation of fact.
5. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good condition or otherwise or that any services or facilities are in good working order.
6. Any photographs appearing in the literature may not show all the property and show only certain aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were originally taken. Certain aspects of the property may have changed since the photographs were taken, it should not be assumed that the property remains precisely as depicted in the photographs. Furthermore, no assumption should be made in respect of any parts of the property, which are not shown in the photographs.
7. Any measurements, areas or distances referred to herein are approximate only. If the property is undergoing conversion/refurbishment some changes to size and specification may change. Potential purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the correct dimensions before entering any agreement.
8. Where there is reference in these particulars to the fact that alterations have been carried out or that a particular use is made of a part of the property, this is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulation or other consents have been obtained. Any intending purchaser must verify these matters.
9. Any statements regarding Leasehold Interests have been prepared with due diligence but we will not necessarily have had sight of original legal documentation. It will be the responsibility of the intended lessee or purchaser to confirm that these details are correct with the vendors or landlord's legal representatives.
10. Descriptions of the property are inevitably subjective and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of a statement of fact.
11. If renting a commercial property, you should be aware that the Code of Practice on Commercial Leases in England and Wales strongly recommends that you seek professional advice from a qualified surveyor, solicitor or licensed conveyancer before agreeing or signing a business tenancy agreement. The code is available via the website: http://www.leasingbusinesspremises.co.uk/
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Churchfield Estate Agents, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.