6 bedroom house for saleEmpire Road, Perivale, UB6
Sold STC £850,000
- Fully Extended Three Storey Family Home
- Five/ Six Bedrooms
- Fully Refurbished to the Highest Standard
- Off Street Parking for Three Cars
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Playroom/ office/ gym in rear garden
Portland Estate Agents are proud to offer to the market this stunning five/ six bedroom three storey family home that has been fully extended to the side, rear and loft. The house has been refurbished to the highest standards throughout by the existing owners including the kitchen and bathrooms. If you have a large family or simply want large spacious family living space and to make all your friends envious of your lovely home - this is the house for you. The property is located in a popular residential area that has all the transport links close by including Alperton Station (Piccadilly line) so access in and out of London is easy. It is also in the catchment area of good local schools as well as local shops and amenities. The house backs onto the the tranquil local canal banks that is ideal for walking and bike riding. Please call Portland estate Agents now to book your viewing slot on what is our opinion UB6's best family home.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PORTL_001179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Portland Estate Agents, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.