2 bedroom apartment for salePutney Common, Putney, SW15
- AVAILABLE TO VIEW BY APPOINTMENT
- PRESTIGIOUS DEVELOPMENT ON PUTNEY LOWER COMMON
- LARGE SOUTH FACING ROOF TERRACE AND BALCONY
- STUNNING THIRD FLOOR TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
- FINISHED TO AN EXCEPTIONALLY HIGH SPECIFICATION
- FAR REACHING VIEWS
- 10 YEAR NHBC WARRANTY
- SECURE ALLOCATED PARKING
- PLEASE CONTACT US TO ARRANGE AN APPOINTMENT
A fabulous two bedroom/two bathroom third floor apartment with en-suite wet room shower, bathroom, open plan living room/kitchen private balcony and large south facing roof terrace. The apartment benefits from underfloor heating, smart home technology, video door entryphone, 10 year NHBC warranty and secure allocated underground parking.
100 Putney Common is an exceptional development of 24 one, two and three bedroom apartments located on the edge of Putney Lower Common on the site of the former Putney Hospital.
Built over raised ground, first, second and third floors, each apartment has been finished to the highest of modern day specifications and feature handle-less kitchens with stone work surfaces, bathrooms with Kartell by Laufen sanitary ware, under floor heating and a balcony or terrace to every apartment. The basement houses 24 car parking spaces with completion anticipated for February/March 2017.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2244285. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , East Sheen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.