3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLondon Road, Wymondham
Sold STC £235,000
- BRAND NEW 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Help To Buy Available
- Field Views
- Gas Central Heating
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Fitted Kitchen Including Oven, Hob & Cooker Hood
READY TO MOVE INTO!
Brand new 3 bedroom semi-detached house in Wymondham which offers exceptional field views. It boasts gardens to the front and rear plus 2 allocated parking spaces!
VIEW HOME OPEN 10AM - 5PM THURSDAY - MONDAY!
The Denver is a brand new 3 bedroom house located within the popular market town of Wymondham.
This stunning home comprises of an entrance hall, which in turn leads through to the ground floor cloakroom, living room and the modern kitchen/diner. Stairs from the entrance hall lead up to the first floor, which offers 3 bedrooms with an en-suite to the master and the family bathroom.
Offering attractive rural views, this property really must be seen to be fully appreciated.
The historic market town of Wymondham is superbly located on the A11 some 5 miles South West of the city of Norwich. West Gate is situated alongside open countryside on the edge of the town but within easy reach of the town centre and railway station. Regular train services run to Cambridge and Norwich which offer connections to London (King's Cross and Liverpool Street).
The town offers a wealth of amenities with local shops, restaurants and a weekly market. Schools for all ages can be found in the area. Wymondham retains its historic roots with many local landmarks including the impressive Abbey with its ancient meadow and Norman Ruin and the Market Cross, which provides a focal point in the town centre.
Living Room 14' 9" x 10' 5" ( 4.50m x 3.18m )
Kitchen / Dining 17' 3" x 12' 2" ( 5.26m x 3.71m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 10' 2" ( 3.84m x 3.10m )
Bedroom 2 10' 2" x 9' 8" ( 3.10m x 2.95m )
Bedroom 3 8' 11" x 6' 9" ( 2.72m x 2.06m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56224249.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WYM104835. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wymondham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.